Our Research Conclusions (some, if not all):
- the tendency for darkroom is a cross-cultural pastime spanning eons
- all darkroom retreats are not created equally
- darkness rests amongst the broadly-accepted essentials of natural hygiene (herbert shelton) vitality: sunshine, air, water, food, sleep, movement, rest.
- even though the urge for darkness might sound weird, it isn’t
- we would get really bored if we were researching darkroom to get published. we would probably wind up working in a sleep disorder clinic.
- everyone is in charge of their own darkroom retreat and they get to have as many darkroom assistants as they want